Tuesday, September 18, 2012

$4 of Beef with Noodles


OMG, I will never eat another bowl of beef ball noodles dry ever!! Why eat mixed miscellaneous beef with flour when you can get pure unadulterated beef pieces in such excessive quantity within this $4 bowl of Beef Noodles Dry? We're not talking about overcooked pieces of cardboard here either, this meat is tender! Even the sauce tastes beefy, and the soup, with all those miscellaneous beef bits floating in it - heaven!

Initially I was looking at the order list and felt like having my usual of dry beef ball noodles dry, but it wasn't listed on the board. I know I could have just asked for it, but I decided to try their 招牌 dish anyway. What a lucky decision that was, cos I'm a convert, this is da bomb!

Sorry Heng Hwa, sorry Hock Lam (have yet to try!), but this takes the cake. If you like beef, this will rock your socks off!

This jaw-dropping reaction applies to only the Chinatown Food Complex branch. We've tried the franchise at People's Park Complex and, sad to say, it doesn't come close despite sharing the name. And if the original is still at Joo Chiat, I've not been there to comment on it.


Joo Chiat Beef King
335 Smith Street
Chinatown Food Centre
#02-107

No comments:

Post a Comment